Monday, April 3, 2017

Ride the Waves- By Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone
Leanne here today to share another project for Memory Maze Chipboard.

Ride the Waves

Today I'm sharing a sea themed layout of my son Dylan riding the waves behind a boat on a boom net, When we were holidaying in Coral Bay Western Australia back in 2011,when we were travelling around Australia.



I created the background using a variety of stamps and stencils.


Close up of the Memory Maze Title I used Ride the Waves
I painted with distress paint, and used the net background stamp over it, then I used glossy accents over the top. I also used the Spots and Dots stencil with modelling paste in the background.
 

Close up of the other part of the title and the Scroll Flourish which I used a white detail embossing powder.
Memory Maze supplies used:

mini stencils 100 x 100 SPOTS AND DOTS X 5
Ride the Waves
Ride the Waves Title

Thanks for stopping by today!
You can find these products and more at http://www.memorymaze.com/index.php
 

Leanne Nankervis 
Memory Maze Design Team 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment