Saturday, September 9, 2017

Experimenting in an Art Journal with Tracey Henly


Before I attempt anything new on a layout I have a play in my art journal.
With this one below I was practicing turning a photo into a transfer.
I found out it is a much better result on a white or lighter background. I also used our memory maze chipboard frame as a stamp. I covered the front of it in white acrylic paint and turned it over onto the journal page and pressed down.
You will see I then used the frame in this months DT layout.



The layout below was my DT layout for a challenge site this month.


Click on the above link to Check it out for inspiration.

I would love to see you enter using your Memory Maze chipboard or stencils.


I have taken inspiration for this layout from my colour and paint muse Lisa Oxley.


Thanks for looking
Tracey.

1 comment: