Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Halloween card-by Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!
Leanne here to share another project with you today, using products from Memory Maze Lazercuts.

Halloween Birthday Card

Today I'm sharing a Halloween Birthday card I made using the 3D Mixed Media sheets, and the Memory Maze Chipboard Cogs. These Mixed media sheets are great for Journals, Tags and Cards.

 
Close up of the front of the card with the Halloween Mixed Media cut outs, which I adhered to acetate and fussy cut them out. I mixed some of the chipboard cogs in amongst my floral cluster.
 
I also used the chipboard cogs on the front of the card, some I painted in a Metallic paint and
some I used raw, and just inked the edges in black and used a background webbed stamp on the front of the cogs.
 
 
 
The inside of the card I used a lot more cogs, along with some metal ones as well, and some more cut outs from the media sheets.
 
 
Close of the back of the card.
 
 
 
 
 

Memory Maze supplies used:

 
Halloween 4 designed for Mixed Media Journals, cards
 


Chipboard Cogs 12x12
12 x 12 all there is is cogs, cogs for everything

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Leanne Nankervis
Design Team Member 2017


xx

 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment