Tuesday, October 31, 2017

{dina and Me}

Hi there - thanks of stopping by the Memory Maze blog today I hope you are inspired by my upload .......

I created this layout using a photo of the fabulous Dina Wakley and myself after attending one of Dina's awesome classes.


The Memory Maze chipboard used was Flourish 2 -m170 x 145


I decide to emboss this chipboard piece using white embossing powder

I embossed with two layers to get a thick glossy accent - and 
once the process was complete and the chipboard dry I adhered onto my layout.


I have used a kraft 12" as the background, layered with an altered piece of marshmallow cardstock using colour blast powders and texture piece with a stencil, the second layers pattern paper and the third is hessian. To embellish the layout I have added stickers, stamps, gauze and epoxy dots. The finishing touches are the doodling around the edges of the layout.

I just loved how it turned out......



Hope you found some inspiration......









No comments:

Post a Comment