Monday, February 5, 2018

Smile Big by Suzanne

Hi Everyone Suzanne here

My turn on the Blog today 

On this rare occasion I had some photos of my son to 
scrap so using the Checker Plate Stencil was perfect as it added to him 
standing against the roller door of the garage 

The problem is he never smiles yet he's the one that wants the photos taken so we have 
to say something stupid to get him to laugh and catch it LOL 


The Checker Plate Stencil is one of my faves it is such a great masculine 
stencil but can be used for anything really

I used some Impasto to give it a raised look then once it dried I used a teal spray to drip 
and drizzle over the page to highlight some of the areas


The Grunge Holes Mesh chipboard is so cool it comes in two pieces one end is
ovals and the other is squares with all the little bits filled in the holes which can
be used for all sorts of fun things (great little Easter eggs, confetti, if you arrange
them you can make a paw print) - endless like your imagination


I like to use the Grunge Holes Mesh for mixed media pages it adds extra 
dimension and texture - you can paint it, stamp it even fill the holes in with 
texture paste then stamp it or fill it with beads



Here are the links to the Products I used - 








Thanks for visiting I hope you will be back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment