Monday, February 19, 2018

Super Star-by Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!
Leanne back to share another project with you today, using products from Memory Maze Laser Cuts.

Super Star

Today I'm sharing a layout I did of my daughter Alannah, from one of her in house competitions for Gymnastics last year. This photo was of her floor routine, she did really well taking out a few medals and ribbons, for the days events.

I created my background with some watercolours, stencils and stamping.

My super star title I painted black and used a white Gelato on the outline of the word, I put some glitter cardstock behind the star and added some beads.

My star border at the top and bottom of my page, I painted with oil pastels and added some bling, flowers and beads.

Close up of star border.


Close up of flower cluster



Memory Maze supplies used:


Super Star



Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Till next time happy crafting!
Leanne Nankervis Design Team Member 2018



No comments:

Post a Comment