Monday, March 5, 2018

Art Is... by Suzanne Franin

Hi everyone Suzanne here

Make sure you check out our great range and get your local store to get the stock in for you

I found this round canvas and couldn't wait to use it 

I then saw this quote and things just fell into place

So I used the Nutty Overlay chipboard I felt it went great with the round canvas adding another dimension to it

I created a YouTube video of the process so make sure you check it out (the quality isn't great still trying to get that sorted but you can still seethe whole process)

I have to say a HUGE thank you to Anna from Koko Vanilla Designs who helped my Mum make my stash of Inka Gold's grow so much LOL
(And thanks Mum for the growth of my stash it's nice having such a great choice of colours)

Make sure you check out Anna's STORE if she doesn't have something you are after make sure to message her and I'm sure she will do her best to help you out


This is a close up of the Nutty Overlay chipboard you can see Haematite a little in the background with the other colours over the top


I found a little paint palette embellishment in my stash and had to use it 
It was perfect 


You can see the embellishments that I covered in the Inka Gold's - the key in Rose Quartz, The ceiling rose in Cobaltblue and the metal circle with YellowGold 


Flutterby Design's Flair Button's are an awesome embellishment to slot in anywhere they have the best sayings on them I had to have a little bottle of magic on here because I believe each piece of art work you create hold a little magic


I liked the three little sentiments I chose and you can see the stamp underneath


In the centre of the stencil I used clear embossing powder to make the jar look as though it was glass


Here you can see the diamond stencil pattern
I used crackle paste with it but I must have
done it too thin as it didn't crackle at all 

Product I used




Thanks for visiting I hope you will be back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment