Monday, April 2, 2018

Easter Cards-By Leanne Nankervis







Hi Everyone!
Leanne here to share a couple of Easter Greeting Cards with you over this Easter weekend. I made a Twisted Easel Card using some products from Memory Maze chipboard.

On the base of my card I painted the small hearts in pink.


I used the Criss Cross Scribble hearts on my card, I embossed one half in embossing powder and the other half, I painted and sprinkled with pink prills.


criss cross scribble hearts

For my second card I made a pop up box card



I used the Thinking of you title from the Sentiments pack on my card.



card sentiments 2 110 x 160 mm assorted greetings Memory Maze




Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Happy Easter enjoy eating Chocolate!
Leanne Nankervis
Memory Maze Design Team 2018



2 comments: