Saturday, April 14, 2018

Gelli printed cards with Sarah

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here again with another gelli printed project - this time on cards. Gel printing is my obsession at the moment....so colourful, beautiful and so versatile in making many projects.
These two cards were made using printed deli paper from my 8x10 inch gel plate. Check out my post on the 25 March 2018 for more information on the method of how I printed the paper for these cards and of the Memory Maze products used in the printing process. I just love my stencils and background stamps!

The sentiments are from Memory Maze and the range be found online here. I painted the chipboard pieces with black acrylic paint and covered them with Dimensional Magic to give that beautiful shiny finish. Lets take a closer look...
The torn printed deli paper is adhered to the card using gel medium which gives a translucent effect. A white posca pen and black fineliner was used to finish the piece and add some background marks. The stamping with black ink provides background texture.
I hope you enjoyed this project and will try the Memory Maze sentiments to add value to your crafty projects. If you are interested in any of the Memory Maze products, be sure to contact your local craft store or Memory Maze for your local stockist where we can place our local sales reps in contact with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment