Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween Canvas

Welcome to my Memory Maze blog post, today I will be sharing an A4 Canvas for Halloween. One of my favourite horror movies Friday 13th with the main character Jason Voorhees played by Derek Mears. 

For the background I used a variety of Dina Wakley paints an my Gelli plate to make my background.  Then I have used the Memory Maze Cob Web Stencil with the 3D Gloss Gel for the affect I wanted to achieve.

The Dina Wakley paints that I used are Tangerine, Eggplant, Ocean, Blackberry and Lime.

With the chipboard pieces I used Finnabair paints an waxes also I used Finnabair 3D Gel to glue all the chipboard down.

The Finnabair paint and waxes I have used used are Metallique Ancient Coin, Rich Copper, White Gold, Old Silver and Brass Hardware. The paint I have used is Opal Magic Rose Gold.

When ever thing was dried I then went over some of the chipboard with Glossy Accents.


  
I have used the following Memory Maze products
                                               

Thank you for stopping buy an checking out my Halloween blog post for Memory Maze
                                         
Jason Anesbury - Twisted Craft 

No comments:

Post a Comment