Friday, October 4, 2019

Love this girl- By Leanne Nankervis

Hi everyone!
Leanne here to share another project with you today, using products from Memory Maze Lasercuts.
Today I'm sharing a double layout using beautiful papers from Lemon Craft, flowers from D-lish Scraps, Little Birdie and Prima. And my beautiful chipboard pieces from Memory Maze, my cute little dance photo's are of my friends daughter Jessica.

Layout Double Love this girl.


I have used these beautiful heart frames for my layout, I embossed them in white then used oil pastels with a baby wipe to blend the colour.


Love this girl title, I embossed using Lindy Stamp Gang embossing powders.


Memory Maze supplies used:




love this girl 140 x 85mm,Min buy 3

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Leanne Nankervis Design Team Member 2019





No comments:

Post a Comment