Monday, June 14, 2021

{Little girls are magic all on their own}

Hello everyone! Welcome back to the Memory Maze blog - Melissa A here with you today sharing a pretty blue layout with you. I hope you like it.



So to start off this layout, I did some background stenciling using a butterfly stencil with some green ink.


I then cut a circular butterfly frame in half and heat embossed it with some 'Shabby Blue' embossing powder. I also embossed the smaller circle chipboard pieces with 'Aged Silver' embossing powder.


I used some ephemera pieces from the 3Quarter Designs 'Whispered Memories' collection and attached them behind and around my photo.


I used a circular metal die to cut my photo and also some photo matts and I attached some trimming around my photo as well for something different.


Lastly, I attached some pretty Autumn Lane flowers around my photo and I used some cream coloured paint to colour my title before attaching it to my layout.

Thank you for looking, I hope you found some inspiration from this layout and I will be back with some more crafty inspiration for you again very soon. Until then...Happy Crafting :)

Mel x

Products Used
-3Quarter Designs 'Whispered Memories' card stock & ephemera
-Autumn Lane flowers
-Unbranded circle metal dies
-Trimming
-Kaisercraft 'Butterflies' stencil
-Ranger distress ink in 'Old Paper'
-Stampendous Fran-tage embossing powder in 'Aged Silver' & 'Shabby Blue'
-Cadence metallic paint in 'Clotted Cream'
-Nuvo glitter accents in 'Fresh Snowfall'



No comments:

Post a Comment