Monday, June 28, 2021

{Simplicity}

Hey there crafty friends! Welcome back to the Memory Maze blog - Melissa A with you today sharing my new pastel coloured DT layout. Thank you for looking, I hope you like it.


For this layout I have used the 3Quarter Designs 'Beach House' card stock and fussy cut images from the Mintay 'Suntastic' collection.


I cut out some rectangles in the card stock and attached some trimming to some light pink card stock and attached that behind the main piece of card stock.


I arranged and attached some fussy cut images around my photo, using mounting tape on some of them for added dimension.

I foiled some chipboard shapes that I used as photo matts and also heat embossed some chipboard flourishes that I attached in between some flowers.

I then attached some Autumn Lane flowers around my photo.


To finish off, I added some glitter paint to some of the flowers, for some extra sparkle and attached an embossed title.

I hope you liked this fun, light coloured layout. I will be back with some more crafty inspiration very soon. Until then...happy crafting! :)

Mel x

Products Used
-3Quarter Designs 'Beach House' card stock
-Mintay 'Suntastic' ephemera
-White card stock
-White trimming
-Autumn Lane flowers
-Couture Creations heat activated foil in 'Silver', 'Mint Green' & 'Yellow Matt'
-Unbranded embossing powder in 'Yellow' & 'White'
-Stampendous Fran-tage embossing powder in 'Shabby Pink'
-Stampendous crystal snow in 'White'






No comments:

Post a Comment