Monday, August 9, 2021

{Love Life}

Hey there crafty friends! Welcome back to the Memory Maze blog - Melissa A with you today with a new DT layout.


For this layout I did some background stamping with black ink and two different types of stamps on the cardstock from the 'Sunset Journal' collection from 3Quarter Designs.


I cut up some chicken wire chipboard and heat embossed it with some lilac embossing powder.

I heat foiled some flourishes chipboard in Gold foil. used black finger wax on the chipboard title and heat embossed the chipboard frame using embossing powder in Silence is golden from Lindy's.


I used some cut out elements also from the Sunset Journal collection and attached them around my photos.


I used mounting tape on the left photo and overlapped it slightly over the photo on the right.

I used flowers from Autumn Lane and lightly used my finger to add some black finger wax to the edges of some of them.


To finish off, I attached some small black buttons on top and around the flowers and I also attached some small gold brads inside some of the chicken wire chipboard.

I hope you liked my latest creation and found some inspiration from it.

I will be back again very soon with some more crafty inspiration. Until then then...happy crafting! :)

Mel x

Products Used
-3Quarter Designs 'Sunset Journal' card stock
-3Quarter Designs 'Sunset Journal' elements
-Autumn Lane flowers
-Kaisercraft 'Butterfly background' stamp
-Unbranded script stamp
-Unbranded Buttons
-Unbranded Brads
-Couture Creations 'Gold' heat foil
-Alisonellisdesign 'Lovley Lilac' embossing powder
-Lindy's embossing powder in 'Silence is golden'
-Cadence finger wax in 'Black'
-Ranger distress oxide in 'Black Soot'






No comments:

Post a Comment