Monday, August 23, 2021

{Special}

Hey there crafty people! Welcome back to the Memory Maze blog. Melissa A with you today, I hope you like my new layout.

For this layout I fussy cut images from Mintay's 'Cozy Evening' collection and arranged them around my images.

I heat foiled the steampunk balloon and tucked it slightly behind my photo.

I heat embossed the chipboard cogs/gears with embossing powders, as well as the frame & title.

I added some Autumn Lane flowers to the layout and then sprinkled some small art stones over around them to finish it off.

I hope you found some inspiration from my latest creation. I will be back very soon with some more crafty inspiration. Until then...happy crafting! :)

Mel x

Products Used
-49 and Market 'Serendipitous - Rain Storm' card stock
-Mintay 'Cozy Evening' elements
- Autumn Lane flowers
- Couture Creations 'Rose Gold' heat foil
- Couture Creations embossing powder in 'Copper' & 'Gold'
- Cadence art stones

No comments:

Post a Comment