Monday, September 27, 2021

{Beautiful}

Hey there crafty friends! Welcome back to the Memory Maze blog, Melissa A with you today.

Today I am sharing a floral layout this time, filled with beautiful green and pink tones, I hope you like it.

For this layout I fussy cut Mintay's 'Secret Place' elements and layered them around my photo, using mounting tape on some of them to create the dimensional layers.

For the chipboard frame and title I heat embossed them with embossing powder.

I created some flower clusters using handmade flowers from Autumn Lane and tucked in some artificial branches between them.

I hope you liked my latest creation and found some inspiration from it.

I will be back again very soon with some more crafty inspiration but until then...stay safe and happy crafting! :)

Mel x

Products Used
-49 and Market 'Bold & Beautiful - Whispers' card stock
-Mintay 'Secret Place' elements
-Couture Creations 'Pastel Pink' embossing powder
-Stampendous Fran-tage 'Aged Hunter' embossing enamel
-Autumn Lane flowers
-Unbranded artificial stems


No comments:

Post a Comment