Monday, October 11, 2021

{Forever Friends}

Hey there crafty people! Welcome back to the Memory Maze blog - Melissa A with you today and I am sharing a new layout filled with bright beautiful purples, yellows and greens.

For this layout I have used card stock and fussy cut elements from 3Quarter Designs' 'Herbalists Charm' & 'Wild Flora' collections.

I used a dog bone chipboard frame which I heat foiled with mint green foil. I also foiled the chipboard title and heat embossed the dog chipboard piece.

I attached some burlap mesh lace inside the heart shaped chipboard which also acted as a backing for my photo.

I also attached some white lace trimming to the edge of my photo.

I attached some handmade flowers from Autumn Lane and tucked in some artificial flower stems between them.

I hope this layout was inspirational to you in some way. 

I will be back very soon with some more crafty inspiration, until then...happy crafting! :)

Mel x

Products Used
-3Quarter Designs 'Herbalists Charm' card stock & elements
-3Quarter Designs 'Wild Flora' elements
-Memory Maze chipboard title
-Autumn Lane flowers
-Couture Creations heat foil in 'Mint Green' & 'Yellow Matt'
-Unbranded 'Heart' die
-Burlap mesh lace
-Couture Creations 'White chunky' embossing powder
-Lace trimming
-Unbranded artificial flower stems

No comments:

Post a Comment