Monday, December 13, 2021

{Good Times}

Hey there crafty friends!

Melissa A here today sharing my latest project created for Memory Maze Lasercuts.


For this layout I have used card stock from 3Quarter Designs' 'Beach House' collection and I tore along some of the lines, distressed and inked them.

I then attached some gauze behind the ripped sections and then attached some light yellow card stock over them as a backing piece.



I used a half piece of a butterfly frame I had left over from a previous layout and I heat foiled it with a bright blue foil.

I heat embossed the floral chipboard frame with a bright red embossing powder.

I used some green/gold embossing enamel on both the bubble background chipboard, as well as on the title.



I fussy cut elements from Mintay's 'Berrylicious' collection and arranged them around my photo, using mounting tape on some of them to create dimensional layers.


I layered up some Autumm Lane flowers to create small clusters and tucked in some leaf branches within them.


To finish off, I sprinkled some small art stones over and around the flowers.

I hope you liked my Summer inspired layout and found some inspiration from it for your future projects.

I will be back again very soon with some more crafty inspiration, until then...happy crafting! 

Mel x

Products Used
-3Quarter Designs 'Beach House' card stock
-Unbranded yellow card stock
-Mintay 'Berrylicious' elements
-White gauze
-Autumn Lane flowers
-Couture Creations heat foil in 'Blue'
-Stampendous Fran-tage 'Aged Hunter' & 'Aged Marine' embossing enamel
-Celebrations of Australia 'Fantasy Red' embossing powder
-Ranger distress oxide in 'Faded Jeans'
-Cadence art stones



No comments:

Post a Comment