Monday, December 27, 2021

{Imagination}

Hey there crafty people!

Welcome back to the Memory Maze blog. Melissa A here with you today with my last Design Team project for 2021!

I went a little steampunk with this layout, I hope you like it.


I have used the awesome 'Gizmo Escapades' collection from 3Quarter Designs for this layout.


I did some background stenciling using white gesso.


I heat foiled the large chipboard clock and painted the chipboard title.


I layered the fussy cut elements around my photo using mounting tape on some of them for dimension.


And I created some layered flower clusters around my photo.


I hope you found some inspiration from this layout for your own projects.

That's all from me for this year, thank you so much for your support and I hope I have inspired you at one stage or another with my creations.

I will be back very soon in Early January with some more crafty inspiration, until then...happy holidays, stay safe and happy crafting!

Mel x

Products Used
-3Quarter Designs 'Gizmo Escapades' collection
-Memory Maze chipboard title
-Gabrielle Pollacco 'Tile Mania' stencil
-Couture Creations 'Silver' heat foil
-White Gesso
-Cadence 'Clotted Cream' metallic paint


No comments:

Post a Comment