Monday, January 17, 2022

Time Flies - Scrapbook Layout

Hey there! Melissa here with you today with my new DT layout for Memory Maze.


For this layout I have used Uniquely Creative's Roots & Wings card stock. I used a doily stencil and sprinkled some peach coloured embossing powder over the top of it before heat setting it.



I used Mintay's 'Day by Day' collection and attached some of them with foam tape to create dimensional layers.



I used silver heat foil for the floral chipboard piece and liquid pearls for the chipboard title.

I also added some Autumn Lane flowers.


To finish off this layout I sprinkled some silver micro beads over and around the flowers.

I hope you liked my latest creation. I will be back again very soon with some more crafty inspiration. Until then...happy crafting!

Mel x

Products Used
-Uniquely Creative 'Roots & Wings' card stock
-Mintay 'Day by Day' collection
-Kaisercraft 'Rose Avenue' card stock
-Kaisercraft 'Doily' stencil
-Autumn Lane flowers
-Couture Creations 'Silver' heat foil
-Unbranded 'Peach' embossing powder
-Ranger Liquid Pearls in 'Platinum Pearl'
-Nuvo crystal drops grande in 'Clear Morning Dew'
-Unbranded 'Silver' micro beads


No comments:

Post a Comment