Monday, January 3, 2022

Time Flies - Scrapbook Layout

Hello everyone and Happy New Year! Welcome back to the Memory Maze blog for our first post for 2022.

It's Melissa A here today with my new layout, I hope you like it.



For this layout I have used card stock from the beautiful 3Quarter Designs' 'Whispered Memories' collection.

I used the smaller card stock pieces from this collection as my photo matts and I distressed them before machine stitching the edges.


I used lace trimming as a border for my photo and tucked some other lace pieces around my photo as well.

I used embossing powders on the chipboard pieces.


I created some flower clusters using Autumn Lane's handmade flowers and then I added some silver glitter paint to them to make them sparkle.



To finish off this layout, I sprinkled some art stones and blue micro beads over and around the flowers and attached some loose white thread.

I also attached a lace trimming border to the card stock to give it a more vintage look.

I hope you liked my first layout for 2022. I will be back again very soon with some more crafty inspiration. 

Mel x

Products Used
-3Quarter Designs 'Whispered Memories' collection
-Memory Maze chipboard frame, title and flourishes
-Autumn Lane flowers
-Unbranded lace/trimmings
-Machine stitching
-Lindy's 'Chalk it up' & 'Merry-Go-Round Green' embossing powders
-Stamperia art stones
-Unbranded blue micro beads
-Unbranded silver glitter paint
-White thread

No comments:

Post a Comment