Friday, April 5, 2013

Donna O'leary DT share April

Hello all,  how have you all been.  I hope you have all had time to get your hands on some crafty products and have a play.  I have been playing with some totally gorgeous Memory Maze chippie which I am about to share with you all.

Hugs and Kisses

       
Here I have used the Vintage corner as a whole piece and highlighted  my cluster,  I left it naked as I knew I would be adding some type of spray.
 The second Vintage Corner I cut into bits,  I have used the larger part to embellish my title, again just leaving naked  as I added a light spray to it afterwards.
and the remaining bits are tucked into this cluster 
Memory maze Products used:

Vintage Corners 3


..................................................

Special Delivery

This was exciting to make as I have never made a step card before, shhh don't tell anyone.  I love it.  The Mother and Child frame got a coating of white paint, a dash of light blue h2o's and a sprinkle of FWAB (flourish with a bling) pearls.  
      
Memory Maze Products used
Mother and Child


.................................................

Flutterbys

OK I totally love how this turned out and love the fact a parcel arrived just in time to add the finishing touches.  I made this whole project, box and all.   I have covered chipboard to make a box and then embossed over with a prima mask.  Sprayed with glimmer mist and high lighted with distress ink.
   
I embossed the Oval Vintage Frame in white  and then sprayed with glimmer mist to give it a bit of a distressed look.  
     
I cut the Butterfly corner small up and stamped the butterfly with a script stamp, then inked it with two distress colours. Added a bit of bling :-)
     

The left over pieces from the Butterfly Corner were placed in the clusters 
 

and sprayed with glimmer mist and inked for depth.

Memory Maze Products used
Butterfly Corner Small

Vintage Doily 2
..................................................


Hope you have enjoyed my share today, Would love to hear what you think. Happy Scrappin everyone     xox Donna :-)


Donna O'leary

11 comments:

  1. Wow, Donna these are beyond gorgeous, your use of the chippies is stunning ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/05/2013

    Love the card and the beautiful colours of your pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic projects love them all

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful projects, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially like the gorgeous card,i have struggled with how to use it.
    Beautiful work!.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the detail in all the clusters on your projects. The card turned out lovely and the frame is a great way to set it off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Donna.The vintage corner on the first one looks awesome! All of these layouts are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabolous examples on how to use chipboards both as whole pieces and by cutting them apart! Beautiful creations with wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cool, love them all!! i want that box!

    ReplyDelete