Friday, April 19, 2013

Victoria Freze - April DT Reveal

Hello everyone!
So happy to share with you my new creations with Memory Maze chipboard. No need to say how much I love it! This month I also have a layout and two cards. Will start from a layout.

Shabby LO


This layout I created for my friend. I couldn't find any title for it, so it's nameless. This shabby papers and vintage chipboard are so beautiful together and match this photos.


For the page I used Vintage street lamp (Product ID : S0540) and Vintage Corners 3 (Product ID : S0534) chipboard. Both were covered with gesso, white distress stain and I added accents with crackle paint.


I created volume with layers and foam scotch.


Next two projects are cards. First one is bright but a little bit vintage.

Get Well


I started with the theme, chose chipboard and thought what colors show the best this sentiment. For me they are red, green, yellow and golden.


I used Get Well (Product ID : C0013) phrase and covered that chipboard with different inks, so it looks like it made of gold.


 Here I also used volume with the help of foam scotch and lots of die cuts.

Happy Birthday


For my second card I used Happy Birthday (Product ID : C0012) chipboard.


I really enjoy create cards with chipboard! And I hope you've found my creations inspirational. 
Have a wonderful day and see you in a month!


7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful layout, love the cards great colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Linda, gorgeous LO and cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that layout at the top.So soft and delightful!
    Your cards are beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i so love your clean lines and attention to detail...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, I love your style, such awesome creative art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creations, as usual, Victoria! You have such an eye for details - your projects always look so neat and crisp, but still they have enough details to not be boring. Lovely use of chipboards!

    ReplyDelete