Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Trish Rheinberger DT share for April

He loved to fish

By Trish
 
A LO dedicated to my late husband
 
 
I thought the reeds  went really well with this photo
I used Flitter flakes on the ends of the reeds
(note to self do not use with fans going)
I also used Cheery Lynn dies,

Grace Taylor papers and others,
BG rubons hand crocheted and Prima flowers and a chain my husband wore to please me
 

Memory maze Product used LO141

.................................................................................................................
 

                                               Boys Toys

 
This is my DGS Will
I used old Basic Grey papers ,Bazzil CS, Tim Holts and Cheery Lyn  dies
I Painted the word with my fav Crackle nail polish
 

Memory Maze product 304028

...................................................................................................

A cute bird

 
On this LO I used old kaisercraft papers, lace flower and pearls
I firstly inked the tree, then used Liquid pearls on the birds ,then added
Micro beads to the wings and I used flowersoft on the leaves

Memory maze Product used Birds in a bush 

.................................................................................................
 

And finally a card

 
I love dies,as you may have guessed this is a Marianne craftables
used with Glitter paper,Bazzil CS.
I painted the bike in gold and black pen then added a couple of pearls

Memory maze product used SO606

................................................................................................

That's it for me for April,i hope I have inspired or at least entertained you I am not

used to blogging...

TFL

 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous.I love the reeds on the best,that photo is stunning & the glitter on the reeds looks super.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Some awesome pages Trish! I really love what you did with the chippy on the page of your late husband x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. Love how you have decorated the chippy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definately have inspired us Trish...It's lovely that you used the chain on your late husbands page...it makes the memory all the more treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trish these are all so beautiful, but your first layout is so touching I absolutely love what you did with that chippie, stunning work ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Using different materials on top of the chippies to create different structures is a great idea - it really adds interest to the pages - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the textures you put on the chippies, very cool

    ReplyDelete