Saturday, April 13, 2013

Rebecca April DT Reveal


I'm back for with another round of fun cards with Memory Maze products! This month, I have a bit of a fun twist that I'd like to share and highlights the versatility of the product. Every couple of weeks I have some very special young ladies come to my house and we usually spend the afternoon crafting. This month, when I pulled out my supplies they spotted the Memory Maze Stack-Ums and were quite excited to try something new. 
3D Card Stack-Ums



Isn't this a fun card?! I love the chickens and the country feel. There is a bit of fussy cutting, but my 15 year old did a fantastic job with that, and layering the pieces together as well.


These cards were made by my girls, aged 15 down through 5. It just shows you how versatile the Satck-Ums are, whether you are an experienced crafter, or just beginning, they are great starting points for any project! We chose to embellish a few of the cards with a few extras, but for the most part, these are all included with the Stack-Ums when you purchase them.




This last card is made by an adorable 5 year old. She had so much fun cutting this out and putting it together. Isn't this darling?



"A Pirates Life for Me"


Of course I couldn't let the girls have all the fun. I joined in on the action as well with this adorable pirate themed Stack-Um as well as joining it with chipboard from Memory Maze as well. 





I cut 3 pirate layers out and with 3D tape stacked them one atop the other and adhered them to the card. The chipboard was sprayed with glimmer mist and even though its a boy card, I love the way it shimmers.




 


Memory Maze Products:
Just for You Chipboard
3D Card Stack-Ums 
 

...............................................................



"Happy 6th Birthday"



One last card to share with you all, a fun birthday card for my six year old brother. The chipboard adds a fun dimension and I added another layer by stacking the chipboards. 



I sprayed the chipboard with glimmer mists (again), its such a fun way to dress up the chippies and I can create perfectly matched embellishments for individual projects.


Memory Maze Chipboard: 




Other Materials:
Sassafrass Lass Paper, My Minds Eye Twine, Glimmer Mist




10 comments:

  1. Well done Rebecca and what fun to have with your kids. lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo on your little girl she's done a fantastic job, and is so cute. Love the little pirate card so very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic Rebecca. I love the one made by the 5 year old.The hen house card is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are lucky to have such a cute helper, great job with the stackums and chippies.Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely. I am not much of card maker but you have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great ideas and it is wonderful to see the kids being crafty too

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute projects! and I wish I can create some cards with my nieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, both the kids and you have done a fantastic job! You make the Stackum sheets look like a must-have!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all the cuteness..thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete