Monday, April 1, 2013

Tracey Campbell Design Team Share

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great Easter and welcome to April. For my first layout this month I wanted to share an Easter photo that I took of my girls a few years ago, so I teamed the photo with some of the terrific new Easter chipboard designs.

By Tracey Campbell

 Happy Easter


I wanted a soft look to the chipboard to compliment the photos so I simply painted the chippy with white Gesso and added a touch of Ice Stickles. From the close ups you can see that it is certainly an effect technique.



MEMORY MAZE PRODUCT USED
Bunny Easter 37x34 mm
Chickens Easter pk of 10 39x50 mm
Flligree Easter Eggs pk of 10 35x25 mm
Chick and Eggs

******************************************************

Baby Girl



I have used two different chipboard products in this layout of Paige, my youngest daughter. I wanted to dress the chippy up a bit so I have used a variety of techniques, I will explain more of the techniques in the close up photos that follow below.


I heat embossed a fine butterfly stamp with holographic embossing power and white Versa Ink onto the raw chipboard then painted some mist over the top, the embossing resisted the painted mist and left a lovely looking delicate butterfly. Next I cut off the small butterfly and heat embossed it with an aqua embossing powder and finished off with a bit of stickles to give a little more sparkle.On the leaves and the vines I used my Copic Markers to give a very light colour.

 

With the title "Baby Girl" I once again grabbed the holographic embossing power, but this time with a Petal Pink Versa Ink. Once I heated it up I thought that the pink was too light so I inked with a darker pink and used more of the holographic embossing power over the top. To finish off the title I adhered the small butterfly that I cut off the "Butterfly Corner" on top of the dot over the letter "I".

MEMORY MAZE PRODUCT USED
Baby Girl Product ID S0277 
Butterfly Corner Product ID L0143

******************************************************

Wish


In this layout of my oldest daughter Bronte I have used four different chipboard pieces that I wanted to be highlighted so I grabbed my black ink and simply coated them all black. Such a simple technique but so stunning and effective when used in bulk.



MEMORY MAZE PRODUCTS USED
Bird Cage with Bird Product ID S0611
Bird on Branch Product ID ****
Adventure Product ID G077
Wonder Product ID G0212

*******************************************************

Together


I love it when my girls sit together long enough so I can get a photo of them. Such "chalk and cheese" in looks and everything that they do. On this layout you may recognise the chipboard hearts from my post last month, they are some of the pop out centres from the Heart Frames, they have gone such a long way and I still have more left over to use.
Another simple but effective technique used; I just painted them with pink acrylic paint and attached either some gems or a twine bow.



MEMORY MAZE PRODUCTS USED
Heart Frames Product ID Z0004

******************************************************

Sweet Girl


I wanted a kind of modern vintage look to this layout as I really love the photo of Paige with the goggles and the swimming cap on and the Instagram touch added a whole olden day feel. I have teamed the Memory Maze chipboard with some white paint and clear gem stones for a classic look.

MEMORY MAZE PRODUCTS USED
Mannequin Product ID L0091
Vintage Street Lamp Product ID S0540
Vintage Fan Product ID VOW Fan
 Thanks for popping in for my post and see you all next month.
Hugs
Tracey












9 comments:

  1. All stunning and unique, love the last page with the vintage feel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...awesome work, i LOVE them all. So much too look at!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous.Love all the fancy techniques you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! I just love all these layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabolous pages! I just love how you use the chippies to emphasize the themes and tha number of great tecniques. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love what you did with that butterfly! I have it tucked away in my stash still. The together page is my fave of the lot ... love those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great techniques that I will have to try out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Tracey you rocked these layouts, love what you do with the chippies, great work ~

    ReplyDelete