Saturday, May 11, 2013

Erin Reed - May DT Reveal

Best Wishes
Happy Mother's Day Card
Mother's Day is almost upon us and for this I created this cute card.  I love the simplicity of the 3D Stackum sheets, all you need is some scissors and go for it you have a wonderful project almost completely ready for you.  The flowers, leaves, Best Wishes paper, and pink patterned paper are all from the sheet.


Similar product used Product ID : DS0418
Pink multi flower

**************************************************************************

Merci
Teacher Appreciation Gift Bag

This past week has been teacher appreciation for my sons.  I created this cute gift bag with the 3D stackums sheets.  The bear, flowers, and green bow at the bottom are all from the sheet.

Similar Product used Product ID : DS0213

Teddy Bear brown

***************************************************************************

 Cute Bare Bum
12x12 Layout

When my oldest Morgan was 11 weeks old I got his first smile on camera, it happened to be in the bath tub because he was contained and I had my camera with me.  When we had our second child, Kristen, she started smiling at the same age and I thought I got Morgan's smile on camera in the tub why not her, and it worked.  After I looked at both picture I realized how similar my two children were at the same age, even though they were different genders.  It then became a thing for me to take a picture of all my kids in the same bath tub of just their face at 11 weeks old, so then came Brandon and Catherine.  It is truly uncanny how similar they all look at the same age.

For all the chipboard pieces I used orange acrylic paint mixed with a little tan paint so it was not so bright.  For the word "Bare" and "Bum" I then used a brown Bic Mark Its pen to trace the letters so they would pop of the page better.


I cut apart the "Bare Bum" from the bear, but still stuck all three part into my clusters at the top and the bottom.  Never be afraid to cut apart your chipboard, especially when it is the perfect words or shape just does not fit with the design for you layout.


 Bare bum 2

Products Used:
 Bare Bum 2 - Product ID : S0601
"Cute" - Product ID : G0169

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Erin,love your cards and how you have used the stackums

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought there was a picture missing earlier.. they are alike, a gorgeous LO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin these are pretty. I love the gift bag with bears on it.
    Your children are all very similar.I like that layout very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to use a 3D Stackum sheet for a teacher's gift - very clever :-)
    The Happy Mother's day card is super cute, and I just love all the details on your layout. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unforgettable memorabilia.

    ReplyDelete