Thursday, May 9, 2013

Misty WIllis~~May DT Reveal


 Hello everyone!
I hope you all are enjoying all of the fabulous projects and ideas that our super talented DT has been sharing!  I know I have been enjoying them!
May is a super busy month for most of us here in the US.   The school year is almost over here, which means that proms, graduations, and parties will be abundant. Most school related activities have come to an end, and everyone is getting geared up for summer vacation.  Some are even preparing for going off to college.  This month, I chose to center my projects around those events.

This first project is my favorite.  It features my niece and her bestie all ready for homecoming...only from a different angle that one would normally expect!  Here is:

"It's All About The Shoes"


Here is a close up of the computer generated journaling...


And here is a close up of the super cute high heeled shoes chippie:
I pained them black with acrylic paints and sprinkled glitter on them. 
I flipped them over to fit in the appropriate corner on my layout.


Product ID: Ladies stillettos pair pack 1


******************************************************

Next up is a card that I made wishing a special little Graduate that I know 
"Best Wishes"


Here is a close up.  I actually painted this a Navy color to match the navy flowers, but for some reason it looks almost black here in the photo.
                                          

product ID: C0014


*******************************************
This last project is a very simple two page layout.  It is a collection of photos that I took of my son playing foot ball last year, and I decided that the footballer chippie would be PERFECT for getting them scrapped! Here is :

"FOOTBALL"

This first photo shows the 2 page layout together.


This photo shows a close up of the chippie himself.  
I actually colored this with a black sharpie marker and 
covered the entire surface with Glossy Accents.  I also flipped him over to suit my layout needs to work for my page.  Some chippies you can do that with and they work perfectly fine either way!

                                         

Product ID: S0595


*****************************************
Thank you all for visiting today!
Have a wonderful rest of your week!

~Misty~

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic work Misty, love how you have coloured your chippies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all, great shoes where can a get a pair

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fabulous Misty.The footballer one is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabolous projects, all of them. Love the colors you have picked for each one, and the way you embellish, too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing projects, Misty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing Misty, lovely work xxx

    ReplyDelete