Saturday, July 18, 2015

Kim Kendell's Design Team Share

Hi everyone and welcome to my Memory Maze blog post. 

Carefree

Hi All  today I am sharing 2 layouts with you. I have again left the chipboard raw so that it is a feature on my layout.


I have taken the frame and cut it in half to give the illusion of a larger piece 


I have used the following Memory Maze products:








2nd Layout

For my second LO I have used the Cog frame and cut the smaller inner ones off and added them to the center of the larger ones


I have used the following Memory Maze products



Thank you for coming to view my upload I hope I have inspired you to create something wonderful with Memory Maze.

Kim Kendell.
Memory Maze Design Team Member 2015



1 comment:

  1. Two totally different layouts.. One is super pretty! The other is very boyish! Yet I love them both! Great projects!! :)

    ReplyDelete