Sunday, July 26, 2015

Mixed media project with Thander Aye


Hello. Welcome to my first post for this new term here at Memory Maze. I am very excited to start a creative journey with this team. Thank you very much for giving me a chance to share my creations here.  Today, I would like to share a pair of mixed media canvas boards created using some amazing Memory Maze chipboards. 

Mixed media canvas 

Here is a 5x7 mixed media canvas that I have created. Video tutorial found here

Video tutorial for this project




Here is the picture of the first canvas.

A little up close picture

A little detailed shot of the set here.

etc...

Memory Maze supplies used:

Project 2 title


Here is the second canvas 

A little detailed shot of the set here

Here is how the set look together.


etc...

Memory Maze supplies used:




Thanks for visiting


Memory Maze Design Team 2015

1 comment:

  1. Loving this double project! And thanks for the video, great to see another crafters working process..

    ReplyDelete