Tuesday, September 13, 2016

The Start of a New Journey | Tarrah McLean

Hi everyone!

Tarrah McLean back with and today I am sharing a new design team scrapbook layout for Memorymaze Designs!

I used some of these chipboard stars by Memorymaze chipboard, I used some inks on them to add some colour...

and also the word Journey from this pack to form part of my title..

I also planned on using one of the flat banner words with word facing up but I ended up turning over to the plain side! 

Here is my little guy at his pre-school graduation with a graduates hat on and all!

I teamed the awesome Memorymaze chipboard with the Starshine collection from American Crafts/Shimelle! I just love this collection and the possibilities are endless with it!

Thanks so much for stopping by the Memory Maze Designs blog today!

Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment