Saturday, June 3, 2017

Memorable Moments-by Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!

Leanne here to share with you a layout using Memory Maze chipboard products.

For my layout Memorable Moments, I used a photo of my daughters friend, Lokki who did a professional photo shoot. I must say her photo's were so stunning, that I couldn't wait to use them on a scrapbook page. And what way to top them off using Memory Maze chipboard title and a decorative scroll.

 


For my Memory Maze Title I used the Memorable Moments which I embossed in a silver embossing powder.

 




For the Chipboard scroll I used the same silver embossing powder that I used on the title.

 

Memory Maze supplies used:
Decorative Scrolls and Flourishes
Memorable Moments Title



 


Thanks for stopping by the Blog Today
Till next time Happy Crafting!
Leanne Nankervis

Memory Maze Design Team 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment