Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Family is the Best - layout by Lynn Good


Hi everyone,

Lynn here today to share a 12x12 layout that I have created.



To create my background I have cut some round 1"circles from the 7 dots Hazy days paper collection and placed them around the layout where my photo will be.  I then used a Paper Artsy Stamp and stamped randomly around the layout.



Using Dina Wakley Scribble Sticks in Lemon, sky and lime I coloured the stamps in.






I have used a Memory Maze Chipboard - Retro frame which I cut up to suit my layout better,  I covered them with a white gesso and then used three different embossing powders to match the background.


With a black pen I traced around the circles that I had punched an adhered to the background.

Here are some more close ups:









Products Used:


Paper - 7 dots Hazy Days
13 Arts Secret Letters Sticker Collection
Paper Artsy stamp - Tracey Scott ETS02
ek Success 1"round punch
Scribble Sticks - Lemon, Sky and Lime
Ranger Embossing Powder - Light Blue
Lindy Stamp Gang Embossing Powder - Bling-y Blonde, Sassy sapphire

Thanks for stopping by 

Til next time - Happy Crafting  :)

Lynn



No comments:

Post a Comment