Saturday, November 4, 2017

{riss & chels)



Hello everyone - Kylie here I hope you are inspired by my post today...








For this layout I have used a 12" Marshmallow for the background I altered with blue and green water colours, I added a triangle piece of patterned paper which matched perfectly.

To embellish I added a gorgeous Hambly transparency which I journaled on with a posca black pen, some gauze which I dyed green, fluro yellow embroidery thread, some wash tape and random cardstock stickers. The title "Rissole & Chels" is gel alphas and a glitter "&" thickers....


And of course to finish the layout off I have added an awesome piece of Memory Maze chipboard - Wrought Iron 5 98 x58





To alter the wrought iron chipboard piece I have used the awesome Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint Sparks - Fairy Wings




Once the piece is all painted and dry - I adhered underneath my photo, I just love how the layout turned  out.....





Hope you love this layout as much as I do!




No comments:

Post a Comment