Monday, June 18, 2018

Adorable-by Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!

Leanne back to share another project with you today, using chipboard from Memory Maze Laser cuts.
Today I'm sharing a father, daughter layout! one of my favourite photo's of the both of them.
I used the Misty Mountains paper range from Kaisercraft, flowers from Blossom Tree and 49 Market, and opal magic paint from Finnabair. And the Adorable arrow title, hearts stencil and acrylic hearts from Memory Maze. 

Adorable
Using the Misty mountains paper, I stencilled the hearts then added layers to my page, I created my flower cluster to the bottom left of my photo.


The Adorable title I painted in the Finnabair opal Magic Rose/Gold





The small hearts I painted in the same Rose/Gold colour

Memory Maze supplies used:




http://www.memorymaze.com/product_info.php?products_id=21371

Thanks for stopping by the blog today
Till next time happy crafting!
Leanne Nankervis Design Team Member 2018




No comments:

Post a Comment