Monday, June 11, 2018

My Boy- By Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!
Leanne back to share another project with you today, using Memory Maze Laser cuts.

My Boy

Today I'm sharing a layout I did of my son Dylan, its not very often you can take happy snaps of teenagers. I have used loads of Memory Maze Chipboard to create this page, along with Kaisercraft papers, and Finnabair rust pastes.


I used the cog page corners which I covered using the three colours in the rust pastes from Finnabair, Using the clocks and cogs I assembled my clusters first, then I covered in the rust pastes, once dried I used the bronze wax from Finnabair to add highlights.

Close  up of the assembled clusters covered in rust pastes.

The My Boy title I did the same way, and added some extra cogs to my title.



Memory Maze supplies used:

http://www.memorymaze.com/product_info.php?products_id=18764&osCsid=28aa671o8rrpfmd6hjoha4up50

Thanks for stopping by the blog today
Till next time happy crafting.
Leanne Nankervis Design Team Member 2018




No comments:

Post a Comment