Monday, September 17, 2018

Dream-Believe-Explore


Hi Everyone!
 Leanne here to share another project with you today using Memory Maze Products.

Dream, Believe, Explore, Happiness.

Today I'm sharing a layout of my daughter Alannah, taking on one of our weekends away camping up at Shepparton. Today I am using papers from Kaisercraft, flowers from Blossom Tree Creations, Art ingredient beads and few other embellishments. My star is my Memory Maze chipboard Droplet Flourish piece, I love these they are just so gorgeous on their own, or part of an embellishment cluster.


I used one of the Memory Maze Droplets, I embossed the Main part with Tim Holtz distress Embossing powder. The feathers I painted in gesso and used several colours of Gelatos with a water brush to blend in the colours. Once dried I used a feather stamp with archival ink over the chipboard to add texture.

Once my chipboard piece was finished, I assembled my dream catcher embellishment over the droplet.



Memory Maze supplies used:

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Till next time happy crafting!
Leanne Nankervis
Design Team Member 2018




No comments:

Post a Comment