Monday, September 10, 2018

Part of the Family- By Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone Leanne here to share another project with you today, using Memory Maze Laser cut products. Today I'm using some of the new chipboard titles from Memory Maze, which is part of the family. And the Christmas berry sprigs, which I have used just as green foliage.
Part of the Family
Well this is our kitty Estelle! is her name, but she usually gets called scruff most of the time. This is her sunning herself on our window ledge, where she likes to sit during the day. Yes she is an inside cat! but occasionally will go outside for a little while. For my layout I have used some new 49 Market papers and some lovely flowers from D-lish Scraps and Blossom Tree Creations. And of course my chipboard piece's from Memory Maze.


For my Title I used a couple of Lindys stamp Gang embossing powders to colour my title.
For the foliage pieces I painted them with gesso, and used oil pastels to cover the foliage using a water brush.









Part of the family  Script  min buy 3. 165 x 80mm
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Till next time happy Crafting!
Leanne Nankervis Design Team Member 2018



No comments:

Post a Comment