Saturday, September 29, 2018

Family- By Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!

Leanne here to share a layout with you today, using chipboard from Memory Maze Laser cuts.
Today I'm sharing a layout of my gorgeous kids, We had a family photo shoot last year in the Botanical Gardens in Geelong. There was this beautiful Wisteria in flower absolutely stunning, I love the backdrop of the large lilac flowers in the background of the photo.

Family
Because two people fell in love


I really love this Memory Maze Title Family Because Two People Fell In Love, I painted my title in just a white Acrylic paint and inked the edges in a nutmeg inkpad from versa ink, to blend with the timber grain background.



Memory Maze supplies used:

Family where two people fell in love 85 x85 mm buy in 3's



Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Till next time happy crafting!
Leanne Nankervis Design Team Member 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment