Saturday, December 1, 2018

Acrylic earrings by Sarah

Hello crafty friends, I am here to showcase some of the new smaller acrylic pieces by Memorymaze Lasercuts.
You would have to agree that these goregous acrylic pieces, designed both for earrings and brooches are just so unique. Designed especially by Memorymaze Lasercuts, I have had such fun putting these together as little gifts coming up to Christmas.
The range of designs, much more than is pictured here, can be found online at http://www.memorymaze.com.au. I have adhered 4mm surgical steel earring posts to the acrylic pieces and positioned them on some kraft cardstock I have cut using a die in my Big Shot machine. Here's some of my favorite designs;
I hope this post will inspire you to give these crafts a go - so easy to make and fantastic Christmas gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment