Sunday, December 23, 2018

Simple Gift idea with Sarah

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with a simple gift idea for Christmas or a gift for the New Year in reflection of the year we have had.
As a gift idea for this year, I have put together two small albums full of photos of my boys throughout 2018 for their grandmother. Whilst I havent had time to scrapbook them, I thought this was a lovely way to reflect on the year that was 2018 and she can then choose to the use the photos in her scrapbooks or just keep them in an album.

To finish off the gift. I adhered the gold acrylic 2018 piece from Memory Maze to the front of the album. These albums are from Office Work and I chose the black and white ones to ensure the gold stood out. Let's take a closer look at the beautiful glimmer of the acrylic.
I just love how it turned out. I then compiled the two albums together with some gorgeous mint ribbon and it's done! Hope nanny likes it!
The 20219 design is now available on the website at www.memorymaze.com.au. As pictured below, this is avialable in chipboard, acrylic, wood veneer and coloured board.

If you are interested in any of the Memory Maze products, be sure to contact your local craft store or Memory Maze for your local stockist where we can place our local sales reps in contact with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment