Monday, February 11, 2019

Love you-By Leanne Nankervis





Hi Everyone!
Leanne here to share another project with you today, using products from Memory Maze Lasercuts.

Love you Layout

Today I'm sharing a layout using Prima Georgia Blues paper collection, Finnabair new icing pastes and Novu embossing powders. My star of my page is this beautiful flourish piece from Memory Maze Lasercuts. This is my daughter Alannah! we had a few fun outings, over the school holidays taken photo's.


My Memory Maze flourish I used a white distress paint, to give a shabby wash look to the frame, I then used Finnabairs pearl Icing paste to add some highlights to my frame.


Close up of this stunning flourish from Memory Maze


For my Love You title I used a beautiful dark purple embossing powder from Novu.


 Memory Maze products used:




love you 47 x 40  pack of 10 card size

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

check out the store at http://www.memorymaze.com.au/

  
Leanne Nankervis Design Team Member 2019





No comments:

Post a Comment