Saturday, February 2, 2019

Love you to moon an back

Welcome to my Memory Maze  blog post, today I will be sharing a canvas with you .

Love You to the Moon and Back

This amazing chipboard piece Love you to the Moon and Back is perfect for my pictures of my nephews an niece.

To make the chipboard piece pop on the back ground I have used the heart stencil with texture paste an Tattered Angles Chalkboard Mist, Cornflower Date, Tomato Cerise, Fairway, Alaska Salmon.

The chipboard piece Love You to the Moon and Back I have used Dina Wakley Acrylic Paints, Lime, Gilt,  Ancient, Lemon, Ruby, Penny, Black, Magenta, Sterling and Turquoise.

When dry I then went over the chipboard piece with Glossy Accents .


I used the following MEMORY MAZE products: 



Thank you for checking out my memory maze post
Jason Anesbury 2019 Memory Maze Design Team Member. 

No comments:

Post a Comment