Tuesday, July 9, 2019

All about the sea ,my favorite place,mixed media ,by Sally



UNDER THE SEA




This canvas is made from a selection of our most popular seaside and underwater chipboard.This canvas is one meter long and 500 mm wide
I have used  a selection of techniques to  color each of the pieces, along with Memory maze stencils. 










I have hot embossed some of the pieces, using high gloss ,
others I have colored with inks and 
sprays and glossed with dimensional magic





I have used Memorymaze glimmer magic to add to paints and
 sprays for a metallic effect ,
and white fine glitter for shells 









STENCILS


These pieces are available on the website,in 12 x 12 and smaller form, If you require larges pieces email and we will make to order 







1 comment:

  1. Fabulous. Shame I can't purchase any of these due to not having a business or ABN #

    ReplyDelete