Monday, July 22, 2019

I Love you to the moon and back- by Leanne Nankervis


Hi everyone!
Leanne back to share another project with you today, using products from Memory Maze Lasercuts.
Today I'm sharing a canvas using Memory Maze chipboard products, Finnabair products, and Lindys sprays with some old emphera. The photo is of my dad when he was a boy, I love working with old time photo's.
Canvas
 I love you to the moon and back.


I really wanted to use the new tissue papers from Finnabair, and I really loved the moon and stars one. I covered a canvas with the paper added some of Finns new acrylics,  some of lindys magical shakers. I used a star stencil and some of Finns Gold icing paste, added some tags and emphera, and of course my photo. My title from Memory Maze I used rust pastes in two colours, I used the same products with my cogs as well. I painted up my resins with acrylic paint used some waxes and rust paste in patina to finish. Some sprinkles of glitter glass and some cotton, and some word stickers to finish.


Close up of my Memory Maze title which I cut in half to work either sides of my photo, I then covered in rust pastes, added some touches of glitter glass to the heart. I painted up a moon resin in acrylics and waxes, and added to the chipboard moon as an embellishment to my chipboard title.

12 x 12 all there is is cogs, cogs for everything

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Till next time happy scrapping!
Leanne Nankervis 
Design Team Member 2019


No comments:

Post a Comment