Friday, July 5, 2019

Let Yourself Dream- By Leanne Nankervis

Hi Everyone!
Leanne here to share another project with you today, using chipboard products from Memory Maze Lasercuts. Today I'm sharing a double layout, something summery to warm you on this winters day. I have used the gorgeous paper collection from Mintay, and stunning flowers from Blossom Tree Creations, and my awesome Chipboard pieces from Memory Maze Lasercuts.

Layout Let Yourself Dream

 I used cardstock as my base, then tore strips of sea paper from the Mintay collection, to give me my desired background. I did lots of fussy cutting from the papers, for my layout. There is so much in this collection to fussy cut and layer.

Page 2 of Layout
I used the Let yourself Dream frame with the words, which I embossed in white for the main part of the frame, the flowers to the side of the frame, I used Prima oil pastels with a watercolour brush to blend, and layered with more colours. I embossed the words with Lindys embossing powder, and adhered to the frame.




Page 1 of Layout
I have used the Memory Maze chipboard frames again for my double page and repeated the same process for colouring.

Close up of the Dream frames


Close up of the second frame on page 2


Let yourself dream 210 x 115. Min buy 3
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Till next time happy Scrapping!
Leanne Nankervis Design Team Member 2019





No comments:

Post a Comment