Saturday, August 3, 2019

ALTERED CLOCK


Today I will be sharing A Memory Maze TIME ALTERED  CLOCK.

This amazing chipboard piece was amazing to work worth, firstly I painted the clock with white Gesso than let it dry.

Then I used a selection of Dina Wakley paints in Evergreen,  Lime, Lemon,  Peacock, Sky &  Elephant to cover the clock surface to provide an aged and weathered look.
 
When it was dry I used Dina Wakley White paint with my finger to go over the clock, when that was dry then I applied over the surface of the clock Glossy Accents.

For the word "Time" I used Dina Wakley Tangerine and when that had dried I again used Glossy Accents as my finishing layer.

To finish off my project I then mounted my elements onto a canvas background.                                                                                                  
                                                                   
         
                                             

I used the following Memory Maze products




Thank you for stopping by and checking out my Memory Maze blog post. 

Jason Anesbury   

No comments:

Post a Comment