Friday, August 16, 2019

ALWAYS MY MOTHER FOREVER MY FRIEND



Welcome to my MEMORY MAZE blog post.

Today I will be sharing a canvas ALWAYS MY MOTHER FOREVER MY FRIEND.

With this beautiful saying ALWAYS MY MOTHER FOREVER MY FRIEND 

I have painted it red as red is my mother favorite colour, I used Dina Wakley Ruby.

When the paint dried I applied Glossy Accents over the title to just deepen and lift the intensity of the red colour.

I mounted my saying onto chipboard card stock which I have used Dina Wakley night paint to colour before mounting my saying, I have also included adding some lace to soften the look.

Once completing this I then attached it to a canvas.



I used the following Memory Maze products 




Thank you for stopping by an checking out my Memory Maze blog post. 

Jason Anesbury

No comments:

Post a Comment