Wednesday, August 21, 2019

I Love you to the moon and back- By Leanne Nankervis

Hi everyone!
Leanne here once again! to share another project with you using chipboard products, from Memory Maze Lasercuts.

Today I'm sharing a layout using the title Love you to the Moon and back. I'm using the 13Arts Under the Stars papers, mixed with some from American Crafts, Resins made from Finnabairs new moulds.

Layout Love you to the Moon and back.


I used some of my favourite embossing powders, to emboss my title. I then used some of the moon resins to embellish my title, I used Finnabairs new was colours on my resins.


Close up of my Title.
I love you to the moon and back  100 x 150 min buy 3

Thanks for stopping by the blog today
Leanne Nankervis Design Team Member 2019


No comments:

Post a Comment