Wednesday, December 23, 2020

{Joy}

Hey there crafty people and thank you for stopping by the Memory Maze blog! It's Melissa A with you today and as you all know, there is only 1 day until Christmas!!!! 

So to keep with the Christmas theme, I thought I would do something different for my Memory Maze DT project this time and this is what I came up with...



I used a cardboard stocking cut out from Memory Maze and covered it with some music notes card stock. I then stenciled on top of that using some white gesso and while it was still wet, sprinkled glitter on top of it to make it sparkle.




I then attached a star/clock cut out for the background and attached a Memory Maze lantern chipboard on top, which I covered using some gold gilding flakes.



I then arranged and attached my flowers and embellishments.

I heat embossed some Memory Maze Tribal border chipboard with some African ancient gold embossing powder and also did this to some Memory Maze snowflakes chipboard.



To finish off this project, I added some white crystal snow, some gold crushed glass and some sparkly fluff sugar.

I also added the Memory Maze acrylic 'Joy' title to which I covered with white crystal snow as well.

I hope you liked my last DT project for 2020....I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and make the most of the situation we all find ourselves in.

I will be back next year with some more Memory Maze crafty inspiration for you all. Until then...Happy Crafting and Happy Holidays! :)

Mel x

Products Used
- Musical notes card stock
-White gesso
- Kaisercraft Christmas stencil
- 3Quarter Designs 'Clockwork Carols' cut out
- 49 and Market 'Shimmer & Shine Amber Jardin' flower
- Gold metallic flakes
- Pine Cones
- Gold Berry flowers
- Branches
- Gold beads
- Gold crushed glass
- Stampendous Fran-tage silver halo mix glitter
- Stampendous crystal snow 'white'
- Wattleido 'African Ancient Gold' embossing powder
- Sparkly fluff sugar


No comments:

Post a Comment